Nowadays, Microsoft Windows has become one of the most leading operating systems in the whole OS market. We all can clearly see that it is the most demanded operating system worldwide. And this is because it provides various customization options to its users. As per the currently estimated records, there are more than 75% of people that uses the Windows computer for their professional as well as personal work. The Windows operating system enables the users to modify their device settings according to their own preferences. For instance, if you want to stream Apple TV+ shows on a Windows computer, you can do so with much ease. Apple TV+ is one of the most popular and commonly used ad-free video-on-demand streaming television services. This service is well known to be used on various Apple devices. Apple TV+ streaming service consists of a vast library including the most popular and latest movies and TV shows.
Some people believe that Apple TV+ can only be used on iOS devices. But that is not true. If you want, you can use this on-demand streaming service on your Windows computer also. There may be some people who use both Apple and Microsoft products. And if you also use a Windows PC on which you wish to watch Apple TV+ shows and movies, but you don’t know how to do so, then you have arrived on the right page. Through this article, we are going to show you how you will be able to stream Apple TV+ shows on your Windows computer. So, if you want to get to the techniques, you will have to go through this entire post.
The Technique for Streaming Apple TV+ Shows and Movies on Windows PC
The Apple TV+ streaming service competes with other popular streaming platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and many others. This streaming platform offers you to watch movies and TV shows in excellent audio and video quality. In order to enjoy Apple TV+ shows and movies, one will have to pay an amount of $4.99 for each month. Anyone can easily stream Apple TV+ content on their Windows computer. In this process, all you need to get started is a stable internet connection and a web browser. Here, we have mentioned the procedure step-wise. So, now, let’s see what steps you will need to follow to stream Apple TV+ content on your Windows PC.
The Steps for Streaming Apple TV+ Content on Windows Computer
Here are the steps that you will need to go through to access the Apple TV+ streaming service on your Windows PC:
- Get started with the procedure by launching any web browser on your Windows computer.
- And after opening the web browser, navigate to the Apple TV+ website.
- And now, you will be taken to the login page. Here, you need to sign in to your Apple account using your email ID and password. And if you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one to subscribe to the service.
- Also, if you have just bought an Apple device, then you will be able to use the service for free for the time period of one year.
- And after creating or signing into your Apple account, select any shows or movies and start playing. And that’s all.
There is also an alternative method that any Windows user can easily apply to watch Apple TV+ shows and movies on their computer system. One can also use iTunes to play the downloaded Apple TV+ content on their Windows computer. Here are the steps that you will need to follow to proceed with this method:
Instructions to Watch the Downloaded Apple TV Content Using iTunes on Windows
- To get started with this method, first of all, you will need to download and install the iTunes app on your Windows computer.
- And after installing the software, launch it on your computer.
- And now, go to the drop-down menu given at the top-left corner of your screen. From there, select any movies or TV shows that you would like to play.
- And now, by visiting your iTunes account, you will be able to view a menu containing all the downloaded Apple TV content. Click on the title that you would like to stream and enjoy your favorite content. And that’s it.
So, that is how any Windows user can stream the Apple TV+ content on their computer system. If you are also a fan of Apple TV shows and movies, then follow any of the mentioned procedures now to get started with streaming the content on your Windows PC. And if you wish to know more about Windows features, you can visit the website.